Beautifully renovated brick front townhome in Little Rocky Run backing to woods for ultimate privacy! This lovely 3 bedroom plus den/4th bedroom, 2 full and 2 half bath home delivers plenty of space for living on 3 finished levels with an open floor plan, warm hardwoods, updated lighting and a renovated kitchen and baths. The bright open living room has twin windows streaming natural light which illuminate warm hardwood flooring, a ceiling fan, and recessed lighting. The adjoining dining room offers space of all occasions, as a 5-arm chandelier and ceiling medallion add tailored distinction. The sparkling kitchen will please the enthusiastic chef with gleaming granite countertops, shaker-style 42 inch cabinetry, and quality appliances including a smooth top range and built-in microwave. A center island provides an additional working surface and extra seating, while a pass-through creates an open atmosphere that facilitates entertaining during meal preparation. Enjoy morning coffee in the breakfast area or step outside the sliding glass door opening to the deck with descending steps to a fenced-in yard~seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living. The light-filled master bedroom suite boasts plush carpet, lighted ceiling fan, walk-in closet, and a private bath featuring a furniture-style vanity and spa-toned tile flooring and tub/shower surround with decorative inlay. Down the hall, two additional bright and spacious bedrooms share a beautifully appointed hall bath. The lower level recreation room has space for games, media, or relaxation where a wood-burning fireplace serves as the focal point of the room. A versatile den/4th bedroom, an additional half bath, and laundry closet with front-loading machines complete the comfort and convenience of this wonderful home. Little Rocky Run is a fantastic neighborhood where you can enjoy an outdoor pool, club house, common grounds, jogging/walking path, bike trail, tennis courts, and playgrounds. Plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment choices are available nearby and commuters will appreciate the easy access to I-66, the Fairfax County Parkway, and Routes 28, 29, and 50.
Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,040 sq. ft
Little Rocky Run
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Full, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Premium, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Community Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)