Quiet and cozy end unit in Highland Village of Braemar. Front porch. This is a villa--No backyard or rear exit from home. Home is very spacious with two-story foyer. Main level bedroom has connecting bathroom and bay window bump out. Kitchen has recently been updated with corian countertops, beautiful backsplash, black appliances, breakfast bar, columns make an elegant statement, dental molding as crown on main level, garage w/extra storage, HOA covers cable-high speed internet, trash, snow removal. Pool within walking distance along with other amenities. 1-car garage and driveway with street parking. No sign on property.
Townhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding
1,976 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Prince William County Public Schools
T CLAY WOOD
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)